HeadlessPonchHeadlessPonch

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

The Perfect Flash Video

This was ingenious. Out of all of the videos I've seen on here since 2004, this one is by far the best, and you deserve accolades and praise for your perfection.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Snicker

These three stars belong with El-Cid. Okay, make it 4 for Egoraptor.

Super-Duper Friends Super-Duper Friends

Funny, BUT NO PRELOADER

Put in a fucking preloader, ffs.

What is Love? What is Love?

Good show!

Loved it man. The secret scene, the timing, the concept...just about everything.

One thing bugged me though: your characters looked like South Park kids to the point that it was painful. That's the only reason I have a 7 for you on stylization.

Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

Good Show!

Never been a fan of your stuff, but this one was right on the money, sir.

FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13 FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

I've loved this series for a long time; I barely know why either. Well, yeah I do. You add extra character development and stylization beyond the FF series that I loved playing growing up. Please finish the series.

PS: Locke is still the man.

Red and Yuffie the movie Red and Yuffie the movie

God, I hate FF7 fanboys!

Dude, good work, man. FF7 was great, but not worth the intense amount of fanboy bullshit that comes with it. Thank you for understanding.

50 Llamas Day 50 Llamas Day

THAT'S GOOD STUFF

That was the funniest thing I had seen all day. Thank you for the laugh.

Jesus is way cool Jesus is way cool

How is this Against Jesus?

I recently became a Christian apologist (that's someone who stops believing but comes back). I don't find this flash to be offensive at all, and I live a pretty freakin' uptight life. You keep up the good work. Christians nowadays just feel out of sync with the rest of society, and this helps to know that Jesus is liked even if one doesn't follow him. I don't follow Buddha or Mohammed, but I love and respect the guys; thanks for returning the favor, whatever you believe in.